Hi there, I am back from Bali trip. Will not update Bali photos yet because I decided to Clear others post. Actually I still got some post havent update yet, so I think better settle the previous one before Bali Trip because.....nicer for my readers ( ceh, sound like I am a famous blogger, muahahahaha)

Anyway, nothing special also. Just some photos took from....somewhere over the rainbow ~


PineApple


Roasted Japan Milk with Tea from Mori Cafe, sucks !!!

Not even sucks, Its GELI !!!!!

Went to KL with SPY for fun, stuck in traffic jam !!!

Very jam....so took some pics while waiting.

Realised the Paparich there, got alot of new cafe/restaurant...

Look nice right?

Ya, indian cuisine.

Close today

One of reason that make me alive.....
Steam bread from paparich, damn Fxxking nice ~

New memo...nicer~

Mmmmm.....

How do you think?

Attractive pictures, marketing strategy !!!

Green theme....

Will NEVER miss this heaven drink - Teh Ice ~~~ MUST TRY !!

The bar...of paparich !!!
Cant forget this old man, bcos he is RICH PAPA. not funny...=__=

I would like to give a try to this Bangkok House bcos Thai food always nice...

The Laksa from....

Favourite food - Dry Curry Mihun