Guess what...

I am searching the Hotel/guesthouse for our Bangkok trip !!!!!!

I know, I know. It's too early to search the hotel but..... I got the mood what ~

This time my TARGET is those Hotels/guesthouse/Inn that located at/near by Khao San Road, Bangkok. Khao San road is a short street in central Bangkok, known as " popular" place for backpackers due to the budget guesthouse and the night life there.

Of course, I will try to satisfy my fellow friends' Needs & Wants. As I know....

Yayun - Massages and SAFE trip. ( Auntie scared bad ppl rape her, lol)

Bernie - Always no comment, as long as can be with me ( haha..horse face) As I know she is quite cincai one, I guess...RELAXING and FUN are important for her.(correct?)

Chan - He wants to get drunk every night then can pretend Bernie is sleeping besides him ( but actually is Zach la) haha...

Zach - Budget, fun, freedom, NO shopping and maybe...CULTURAL? ( with yun anythg will be okay with him, haha)

Bra - "Chickens", if FREE will be better. haha. Emmm...I guess is Cheap BEERs with live band performance, HOT and HALF bigi ladies ( LadyBoy will be fine for him) hahahahaha...I think he wants beers, foods ( babi), music, and simply lepak find something NEW and FRESH~ yummy

SPY & I - Foods, massage, comfortable but not luxury guesthouse, exciting, Free & easy!!!

" Khao San Road has probably the highest density of bars per square metre, and they play a large variety of musical styles including hip hop, drum and bass, house, trance, chart music, rock and Thai music. Bars here are lively, cheap and draw a predominantly foreign crowd, although in recent years it has become a popular destination for more cosmopolitan Thais."

That's why, I choose KhaoSan road because you guys can find the Funs that YOU and YOU want!!!!!! ( alot of street foods at night)

I got few guesthouses in my list, for sure the price won't exceed RM100 per night. Roughly RM50-80 per night.Plan to book a Triple Room for guys, abt RM80 per night ( air cond + break1st), cheaper? Fan triple room, RM50++ also can get. ( but have to share bathroom with outsiders la)

Don't expect can get a very BIG and NICE guesthouse with this kind of rate, because I choose the guesthouse is...just need to walk 5 minutes ++ can reach the street, so the room will be small ( maybe bigger than First world, genting) but make sure it is Clean and not dirty #@$#$%$@!$%^ hahahaha

And we can take express bus from Airport, one person is RM15, direct reach KhaoSan road, there is few bus stop la...depends which guesthouse we book, some just need to walk for 5 minutes, some maybe longer la...

Let's see some pictures, so you will get some pictures ahahahaha....(stupid)


Khao San Road, I saw McD. They serve PORK burger. Sedap ~

Busy Street...alot of Foods, stuff and ppl

DayLife of KhaoSan road, not much ppl..but still got shoplets

Evening, ppl start to come out especially hawker.

You may see alot of Chinese words in this pic, ya...this is China Town, Bangkok. Which is one of the famous place of Bangkok but.....around after 12am, the street will be....lesser people and not busy anymore. Compare to KhaoSan road, ChinaTown will be much more Darker. But from Morning til night, we can get alot of nice foods at this street as well. Got PORK LEG rice ( damn fucking soft and nice, serve with HOT rice), seafoods stall on the street ( much more cheaper than BALI), and my favourite KingKong Nuts ( ginkgo nuts actually), very FRESH, Crunchy and alot...very very very cheap. ( ah ~ very hungry already, sial)

Of course, we not only go for Makan Makan Minum Minum only. We sure will go those famous and MUST go places like floating market, Safari world, Rose Garden ( cultural dance), Crocodile and elephant show, boxing show, LadyBoy Show and.......this,TIGER SHOW !!!!! Woohoohoo...


NOT this la...Bodoh Zach want to see this la....So naive!!!

BUT THIS
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Bra is HARD now. wahahahhahahah

* Really cannot wait to go ..... I want to sumbat tips into their panties, wahaha*

5 fed her strawberries:

da last photo is cultural dance issit?? hahaha..

wow...i can understand what u trying to tell me zach. Because i said u LOVE cultural stuff, then for u..... trying to tell me, the "last" pic is cultural dance ( according to ur standard).

wow wow wow omg...u are soooo OPEN!!!

mmmmm...I must tell taiwanese that u are NOT carkuk anymore.

yahoooo ~

wat is carkuk?

-.-

hehe...sorry, is CARKUK la.

haha

CARKUN...sorry