I suppose to work until 9th Dec because I need to give 1 month notice to my employer but....

Due to some " personal reason", I decided to leave earlier which means end of this month. So why today is my last day? Because I am going to attend a seminar at KL. My employer very kind and they strongly encourage me go for this kind of seminar, even some business courses.
( They always spent a lot of money for those courses, some cost them RM10,000 ++)

Anyway, I am bloody Happy right now because I no need to STUCK in office anymore. Haha ( after work in office for 6 months, I realized...I am NOT suitable office job, because I want FREEDOM !!!!!)

So, now...who want to celebrate with me? haha, we go and eat.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


PURE beef burger from Wok & Pan !!!!!!!!!!!!!


10 fed her strawberries:

i would love to eat kimchi fried rice!!!!

haih..u suang la...i need to stuck at here do stock take

:(

Dont worry my dear...

they will INCREASE your pay up to RM1800++

or even more?

Good Luck....

* I am a bird, how u want a bird to stuck in a "small" room? What I need is a......

SKY ~~~~

-________________-

miss karaoke~

ok ON !!!!

I love KTV...

I can shout...

sing like a crazy pretty girl...

got buffet somemore....

wahaha..

My treat !!! who want to go?

Pls register with my assistant...

call this number 999

Say u need a place at Tanjung...
.
.
.
.
.
. Rambutan !!!

wahaha

i wanna sing...

"sarang hae yo GONG YOO"

lalalalallalalalalallaa

i like ur voice anyway...

hope can hear u sing somemore~

Siapa tu Ju Ong?

U so brave, love a ghost...

A Korean Ghost...

Haih, if really need a LOVE, why not find Suharto / Zach or Chan la...

sissy and bapuk, whc one u more prefer?

i am nt desperate for a boyfriend la!

i just admire him cannot meh?

ceh~

and it's Gong Yoo lo, not Ju Ong..

get back to work la...***

i see

hi MR I SEE, how are u?

update!