Now is Raining Season. Raining everyday, not heavy but ever-lasting. I am still having sick, got flu, cough and sore throat but....I just like this kind of feeling ~ Very relaxing and wont feel hungry, just feel like drinking something WARM ~ Maybe a cup of hot Latte, mmmm....life suppose like this ^^

A friend of my asked " why your life style similiar with aa old man/women?"

Ahahaha...I dont think so but cannot deny, for a 23 years old pretty lady, life shouldn't like this. But I am just cannot accept those " pure bar" life style, because it is too NOISY for me and I will headache la ~

How about we go to a nice cafe drinking something nice with relaxing music? I think this will be nicer and ...just nicer ~

I am leaving Charming soon, on 9-12-2009 ~
The reason I decided to quit is ... are....
1. My dad verrrry unhappy and dissapointed that I refused to do my own business.
2. Everyday do the same task, very boring and not really can learn much.
3. Lady gaga ( manager) fucking fake sial. ALways pusing @__@
4. My house short of cars, if want to buy then will burden me
5. NO freedom, NO freedom, NO freedom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the main main main reason is, my FATHER. No doubt, he is old already. Some problem occur between him and my elder brother, so he GAVE my bro his company but they seems like NOT appreciate at all. Then my dad never give up came out few NEW products, and hope i can do marketing part for him bla bla bla...

When I try to escape from him.....
He said : " I am very sad and disappointed on you, I sponsored you study because I want you to implement what u've learned from school to your business, make it bigger and better. Now u go and work for others for what? How much you can earn one month?

I said : " I got RM1800 basic le which is pretty high in Melaka !! "

He asked : " What can you do with the 1800? Can u pay for housing installment? How much can give your mummy and I?

I said : " I contribute RM500 every month le !!!"

He asked : Enough for what?

I said: " I am still fresh, one day....I am sure can earn MORE than that !!!"

He said : " Ya, you can buy I die already ......

Every time will fight with him about this problem, sometimes I am so naive and very HaoLian told my dad, Pa...my boss driving BMW 5 series le. ( like so proud sial)

Then he answered me : " Because he is your BOSS !!!"

When I heard that, I don't angry with him at all. In the same time, I am quite agree with him. So I start to think, if I continue work like this, roughly how old I can own a Luxury car? or my dream car? ( Impossible my dream car is a Proton / Perdua right?)

Of late, my shop business getting better and better. Chinese New Year coming soon, I think my mum alone cannot handle. So I decided to quit asap then can start to do Stocking. Because I want to use a Modern way to run a Traditional business. ( Hopefully can work la)

So will spent for system, barcode printer ( because most of the products dont have barcode la), barcode scanner, printer bla bla bla.For me, this is a MUST because without this, very hard for me to know how much margin we make every month and what kind of goods are the Top 10 or Top 20, if goods kena curi, at least when do stock take I can find out " who" are missing. haha ( Must find out either GuanYin Ma or Dua Pek Gong hilang) hahahahahah

So far already booked flight. Middle of May will go to China-GuangZhou do purchasing with my dad and Singapore Sister ( she plan to open a butik), then August will go to Bangkok with my lovely friends have fun and end of the year will go to Sabah & Sarawak for survering the places because plan to set up a production at there. ( Ms Chua agreed that so go and take a look).....

My company dont have any workers but have some pendatang asing la. My dad will deal with them, but I am quite friend with them. They are good people. So, I tell SPY,I got no worker to manage but I must make sure I CAN MANAGE MYSELF VERY WELL !!!!!!!!

Make sure I wont be LAZY and slow down, so today I list down my 2010 plan, when I am free can refer back. Hopefully everything will be SWEET & SMOOTH ( words using by Chan to describe SPY in his heart) Damn funny....hahahahaahahhaha

ANyway, I just LOVE you guys, getting much and much. This is more than enough for me....Best friend should like this...way ( I guess)

Nitezzzzz

4 fed her strawberries:

all the best~

will always support u

you can go very far....

you are my inspiration.....



p/s: with love

thank u...

but...

who are u annonymous?

i will appreciate if u type ur name..

thks anyway