Dong Dong Dong Ding Ding Ding ~

Sorry, NOT ice-cream man...It's WEDDING BELLs !!!

I realized some of my friends getting marry soon.

Yun Kang - 19/07/2009 ( ord married)
Lily Octavia - 27/11/2009
Siew Ming - 28/11/2009
Old Orange - 10/10/10 or 09/09/10 ( Havent book yet)
Suharto - ?/?/? ( no GF yet but soon but don;t know when)

May be we memang BIG enough to get marry but....
I am still alone ~ T T

Actually not only me la...SPY, ZACH,BERNIE,CHAN,SUHARTO ...
(haha, I must pull you guys teman me)




14 fed her strawberries:

Ha...
Stil enjoying single life?!

Chan

you are wrong.
somebody else is no longer single.

who do u said that is not longer single?!
How come u know & I don't know?!
Erm...
Izit the "somebody" is u?!
Ha...

Chan

well......whatever it is...you guys will get married one day.....

i see....

sabar bra,... one day mesti jadi punya. hehehe

eh, you're wrong chan. not me. you find out your own la.. haha..

ehk suharto, i tot you wan 2 tell berry "hah.. see la now what happen.. last time when i wan 2 tackle you, you dont wan.."

I KNOW I KNOW...

SUHARTO GOT GF ALREADY....

KESIAN THE GIRL....

GOD BLESS HER...

HEHE

bra: hahaha,....

Ha...
Icic

Chan

Dont worry guys and girl, your time will come......to Suharto, Chan and Zach....I am sure all of you wont have any problems.....also to you to Berry

May I know who are you Anonymous?

Izit Ms Susan?

Who is "Ms Susan", I dont know her.

ok...

It's okay, thks for your comment.

^__^

Interesting...
Hope who are the one still single will get their bf or gf soon...
The auhtor, Chan, Zach, Bernie, SPY and Suharto, hope u all can get married soon...