Sunday night. Plan to go to Jusco because SPY want to get a new sport shoes, but at last we cancel it because my sister don't want to go suddenly. So we decided online at a new CC which is located at Taman Bukit Melaka ( beside Skor A). I give 98% for their service, environment, connection, price etc. 2% I reserve for.......( hopefully next time I come everything will be maintain)


Chat with yayun just now, she asked me want to go travel onot. Well...my answer will always be YES !!!!! Because my mission in my life is to = Travel once a year !! Since I am working now, so I'm able to go travel without parents support. I must make sure can makan angin at least once a year, starting for sure I got not much money, so will go to those countries that i can afford one. Eg: Indo, Thailand, China, Singapore, Cambodia, Vietnam...


So when she asked me WHERE ..my answer is BALI !!!!!!! I want to go BALI since last year, but last year I only can afford go to Bangkok...And I am still remember Mr Z missed his Bali flight few months ago which is cost RM700++ Muahahahahhaha ( kesian him)


Yun told me that she already talked to Z, he is alright with anything. Spy said she is ok, she also LOVE Bali so much...and of course Chan, he said need to apply leave, we will ask Bernie soon. And of course Bra...and my task now is to find out nice and economic Bali Package asap.... ( Below RM500 can be settle ord la)


Okay, will update the package info in near future. Here are some BALI pictures that I google from Internet.



Seafood ~ Yummy
Bali Beach

Wow....wonderful massage


Sunset....so romantic ~



Avocado Milkshake ( highly recommended frm XiaXue)
BALI...I AM COMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


10 fed her strawberries:

ya..can't wait for the bali trip cos i want to try their babi guling..

yumyumyum

when?when?
i also wan2 go......

haha...glad to hear that, yun sure will very HAPPY that u want to go...and pls...MUST GO ok?

Ummm....I will post the details of the package once i got the email from my sister's friend.

She works as travel agent at Malim, my sister said her package very good. they wont force us go to those places that the tour guide got commission one.

So..eh, 2day not working eh?

halo everyone ~i am bak!! i created a new blog here. TRavel !! eveyone must go...once a year~ and berry can find a cheaper package...we have long time didnt relax and enjoy outside word! let's anticipite it ~ i am coming soon wowowogogogogohohoho BALI!!!!

you still the same as before

-___-

haha

pls la..yun. Your new blog is empty one le? haha...funny la you.

i also want to eat their Babi Guling....wahaha..

Babi...i want to eat you!!!!!

Sure... My mission greater than u
Twice a yr traveling...
Ha...

Chan

yala..I know u damn rich la. bcos ur face WHITE enough ma. wahahaha

but honestly, I hope this Bali trip can ON la. bcos even though spy and I working in the same company but...my boss allow us 2 take leave 2gether ( as long as apply earlier)

Mmmm...dun noe bernie cuming bek this weekend onot???

Ha...
Not I rich o not?!
Juz hav 2 enjoy...
If not juz working only, then my life is really suck man...

Chan