他有他的意见,你有你的想法,我有我的荆棘路. 珍惜每一天,活在当下,开心就好

Anyway, what I am going to say is totally not related to the sentence above.

Yesterday, as usual, we have In House Training. Before the training start, Mr X called me and... ask me why I told Mr L that he owe X money......

Ok, seriously I didnt tell him at all and I am 100% sure its will NEVER happen in my life. ( I means contact him) I guess its because Mr L read my blog so he knows that I know. And obviously I didnt mention about Mr X's real name even ( pls refer to my previous post)

See, means X didnt lie to me, and L contact him after he read my blog. So funny ~ X can't find him for few months and now, he contact him automatically. If I am not mistaken, he already bank in RM200 to X ( but not sure yet ). And L ask X call me and make sure I wont inform his mum. Hahaha... What a shame!!!!!!

Starting X abit unhappy that I spread the SECRET between him and L, but after I explain to him that I'm just post in my blog and I NEVER mention about his name at all. He okwith it and guess what ??? He thank me because of my blog, L return RM200 and promise will return another RM200 next months ...bla bla bla

>> Here is a message for Mr L.K.L <<>

11 fed her strawberries:

wow.

looks like we're not the only victims...

-__-

Hi yours truly, you cannot said like that. Since Mr. L already make payment to Mr. X then ok already. Better we do not make this things bigger.

Dear Anonymous,

Please do not be a chicken and reveal yourself.

I am starting to think that you are Mr.L

-____-

once a coward, forever is a coward.

and anonymous..if you're not Mr.L, then please do not accuse me of making this matter big. you were not there with us, so don't judge from your own perspective.

I also think Anonymous is the Mr L......

I also think Anonymous is the Mr L......

I am not Mr. L that you all said. I am just your reader only.

I see...

I am sorry about that, I thought you are the coward, because he always do this kind of thing ( exactly what you've done)

Anyway, thanks for reading my blog and pls write your name in your future comment. It can be...JAson? If you are female...can try to use Jenny? Sam etc...

I see. Because I just read your blog and I am not yet create my own blog. When I create already I will let you know. Okay? Can you introduce yourself?

ok..I can't wait to read your blog

in chinese saying

"eat full, nothing to do"

can't believe anyone can be sooo free to do such thing...nonsense..