Previous post : I talk about how bad luck I have, but yesterday someone called me......
The conversation between me and him as follow :

Phone ringing ~

BERRY : Hello ...

MR X : Hi, Berry, can you give me Jason's hp number?

B : Umm...why? I dont have his latest number wor.

X : Because I can't get him recently, he didnt answer my call and I sms him also no reply at all.

B : Oic...but I also don;t have his latest number la.

X : How come? You guys always together what....

B : .... Nola, because busy working and now I am working at Melaka and he is working at KL..so...

X : Aiya, cannot like that one, even though busy but at least must keep in touch etc etc etc.

B : ( Cannot tahan anymore, and I dun wan 2 pusing anymore la) Actually there is some problem
happend among us ( SPY,Liew and I) So, I dont think we can continue be friend anymore.

X : Har? Aiyo...what happend? Why no more friend?

B : Bla Bla Bla Bla ( refer to previous post but is summary)

X : Aiyo..why he like that one? Then...actually I want to contact him bcause he owe me RM600
so I want to ask him return me the money but...

B: Har?? How come he can owe u RM600? He ask from you the money?

X : Half half la...I paid something for him 1st, he said will return me after that, but after few
months.....Another RM200 he called me midnight and said he got emergency, ask me borrow
him RM200. So I just want to give me a hand....but.....haih ~

B : Hah...I am 90% sure your RM600, will NEVER return in your lifetime. You should not
borrow him one, once you borrow him, from that day onwards...friendship between you and
him.....FINISHED !!!!!!

X : How I know he is this kind of people?

B : Har? you alreayd 30 over, you NEVER meet this kind of people in your life meh? Somemore
you are KL people. haha

X : Eh..seriously, NO le. I never kena this kind of thing before le. Haih ~

B : Nvm la..just learn from this lesson lo. If next time someone borrow money from you, you
must think carefully lo. Because once you borrow him/her, the friendship will end.

X : So, how can I get him and get back my money?

B : Only ONE way, call his mum and his mum will bank in to you ( I guess)

X : Must do until like that meh? I don;t think this is a better way because no good to get involve
his family...

B : I know I know, but...unless you don;t want your RM600 already??

X : Umm...d you have his mum's number? I keep first la...if not neccessory I don't want to call.

B : Ok...I sms you later. Bye bye

I am really really really want to Thank God that I see his true colour now. Kesian the guy but nvm la..just anggap buy a lesson lo. What to do? Sign ~

I am really hope he will change one day because continue like this, maybe one day Loan Shark will call me and ask his mum's number from me =____='''

God Bless Him


1 fed her strawberries:

interesting...

VERRRRYYYY interesting...

i don't know what to say...

i just feel...em...

=____________=