Maybe this post will contain some bad words and you may think I am such a rude fella and damn kasar and sucksssssssss, but I just want to express out my feeling and tell everyone how fucked up I feel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, make it clear before I start to express. There are ANTs all over the house that 8 of us rent together. Honestly, the ants did not make me mad and SPY cleaned it just now. Then I invited Chan, Zach and Suharto in my chat room to discuss about the matter.

My first question was >>> Why the house got so many ants??
Okay, Zach was the 1st one to answer me and he said the ants came from outside because someone did not seal something that are sweet. Thats why ants came. Then suddenly Chan said...YamCha. How about our BIG hero Suharto? He said, dont make small thing become bigger, then he left the chat room. ( fucking rude)

I am so sorry because I thought the ants came because of the Sambal Pork. The reason I invited the guys in my chat room NOT for scolding them. According to my habit, I will just go out and scold them face-to-face. I am damn angry because of their attitude especially Suharto.He think thing is small so no need make it so big and disuss or whatsoever. What I want to say here is........ For me is not a small matter and I am really fed up of this kind of irresponsible thinking? feeling?


The toilet dirty....you guys can ignore and answered me, guys memang guys what. Thats why the world needs girls. WTF man... Can I say because of this world got man so females need not to work and just stay at home and go shopping all the time??? Hygiene is important to everyone in the world, no matter you are male or female ; girls or boys ; father or mother; lesbian or gay ...

I am not making thing small become bigger. I just want YOU to know, if you don;t go and settle the SMALL thing, one day...one day...will beome bigger ok? For example the toilet, if it didnt become sooooooooo dirty and YOU wont take action. I dont care too much about the toilet because I am not the user BUT the house, I cant wait till the house full of ants only take action. Sorry, I cant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad habit must be remove!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 fed her strawberries:

I SO TOTALLY AGREE LO..

REFER TO MY BLOG

If i were you, i will leave them and let the house become rubbish centre.

good luck berry

Thks for supporting and i think i know who are u. thks anyway...take care