Baby Spy always in YOUR heart

My favourite game when I was a Kid ^^
( Genting)

We doing nothing at Genting xoxo

Liew trying to act as a Hamster but....
Failed !!!!

Monkey Berry ?

Yun's BF got this pose also. hahaha

Liew wants to imitate Yun's BF but...
Failed again!!!!

So he trying to be himself but....
Failed also!!!!!

So, he is suffered till shit can;t out
%$#$%^^&%%$$

Mee Machine, COOL....

Yea, Only Me ** in ur heart ^^

My stupid hp = LG chocolate.
Going to change soon, very soon !!

Bluek =_=

I am elephant..huhuhuhhu~

Say : Hello to everybody **

Bye Bye ~


Liew was happy bcos can sleep with her dream girl....
Baby spy mok

But, baby SPy rejected him and he was thinking...
which hp should sell in order to call a....
Prostitute~


P.s : Sorry la liew, joking only. If u don;t like u may tell me then i will delete everythg for you after everyone view. hahahahahaha..so bad la you....strawberry. ^^
I wish liew will not merajuk 2 me..hehe

2 fed her strawberries:

haha

another funny post.

the last picture..: liew had to tink which hp to sell in order to call prost.

oh my gah!

hehehehehehe

i like your pictures...they are very nice..especially on SPY..SPY is a very sweet girl.