Alright, today is today. Today i woke up at 8 something because of some phone calls. After that I try to go back to my dream but I can't. So I took my break1st which is 1 slice of wheat bread and 1 cup of LOW fat milk. Nothing special for today but I cooked for our ( Spy and I) dinner.

Sweet corn soup that 100% original with NO seasoning.

Special order from SPY >> cilipadi Ho Fan.

It's damn spicy but she likes.

For me, I just want to eat light food so I cooked plain porridge for myself.

And the pickled vege. Yummy ~

My special recipe of french beans with black fungus.

After our dinner is about 9pm, we plan to have some desserts after that so decided go to the 100 yen shop to have special ice kacang from Japan BUT.....half way we changed our mind and went to the cinema instead. Because both of us want to watch the Bat Man but...too bad, the ticket are sold out. Even the midnight show also sold out, then we decided to watch the Tony Leung one >> Red Cliff but also SOLD out. Wtf man, and at last we choose to watch HELLBOY. Overall I give 7 out of 10 for the HELLBOY because not bad la actually. But cannot deny he is ugly. hahaha...BUT he is a man, a good man.






2 fed her strawberries:

yer. so bias. say ppl ugly. tsk tsk tsk....hehe

okla. not bad la the movie. abit wu liao.

thanks for the cilipadi ho fun.

tomorrow i want cilipadi mifen

can?

sure, easy job la...anythg u want i will try my best 2 cook for u. because.....I.....I....I....love....love........
to cook wat. hahahahaha