Yes, I am here again just for update my BLOG ~ I feel very bored recenty because I got NOTHING to do except Eat, Sleep, Online, Eat again, and sleep summore and online surfing. Haizzzz ~ am I wasting my time? am I being an idiot? am I becoming a PIG soon? haha...I don't know but I have plenty of REASONS to support what I am doing right now. Wana know? Okay, thanks for giving me a chance and listen to me ^^ ( am I kuku? ask and answer myself ? haha...nvm, alot of famous bloggers also like this) Alright, my reason is....... because I am graduating soon ( less than 6 months), then obviously after that I have to start to looking for a BETTER job, if my luck is good got people willing to hire me, very soon....I need work everyday everyday everyday and everyday. Try to imagine, if I decided to work at KL, I have to get up very early in the morning in order to avoid the stupif traffic jam........If want to take leave for holiday also not easy because we are competing to others people, so better dont simply take leave unless we are work for family. OMG ~ so I think I better ENJOY as much as I can first !!!!!!!!!!!

Recently I am addicted to a Singing competition from Taiwan = Million Star. This is the 3rd season already, which means I already suporrt this show for 3 years. But cannot deny, it is damn nice and very exciting. It is similiar with the American idol but this is chinese version one la......For 1st season, I love Yoga ( Lin You Jia) the most, 2nd season I am crazy like Annie ( Li Yi Rong) and Petz ( Zheng Pei Ci) and for NOW.....I am in love in LaLa ( 徐佳瑩) even though she is NOT hot, sexy, pretty etc BUT........she is talented man!!! She created alot of nice song, and every song can TOUCH my heart thats y I love her so much ^^

Suddenly got NO mood to continue, ok la.....

to be continue ~

0 fed her strawberries: