My Best Bra one said that A mature man is judge solely on the way he solves a problem, and should not judge from his behaviour. But I am totally disagree with him because for me, that is not the only thing to judge a man whether he is mature or not.

How I judge a mature man?

Mmmm..I will consider a lot of thing actually. Firstly, I will observe how he eating, standing, sitting and talking. Then I will find out whether he has any bad habit or not such as smoking, clubbing etc. Then only see how he solve a problem.......

Anyway, different people have different perception. But I am sure If a mature guy want 2 fart in the car, he will not just keep silent and did not open the window. Then let others smell his " surprise" then only realise.

How do you think????

5 fed her strawberries:

lalala...

chong yao hou sek ge chu lam yok

surprise..........



hehehehe

How can this things happen insid the car...
Really surprise...

*chan*

yala..u ask suharto, he will teach u mayb...? who knows? only he and he (god) know..haizzzz

G.B.Him....hopefully^^

haha