OK, this Pao face is taken in 2007 when we went to Genting.

And this picture is taken during the scm nite ( late 2007)

The conclusion is....Ah Liew has reduced about 10kg after join my slimming programme. YOU can see from the picture, he laugh till so happy ^^If anyone of you have interest please contact me asap. I can save ur life and ensure u a better future. hahahahahahah

Before that, NO girl willing to talk to him.

BUT NOW......

Phone call keeps ringing, the best example is.....

Miss S volunteer call him for 20 minutes...

Envy HIM????

Want to get the result just like HIM????

Worry NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now YOU have the solution....

Find me Baby ~

Comment from 2 lengluis - Spy and Berry said he is handsome alot now and especially SPY....she is willing to go on a date with him. And myself...I wish to be his GF but he refused to accept my love, bcos he said in his heart got another girl who is....Miss CHAN.
I am so SAD T-T


Good Luck!!!

6 fed her strawberries:

how come u don wan show ur face?
Izit the result not so good?
U didn loss any weight?
Ur co. was not good enough...
Others usually will show the whole body but u only show the face...
Not good enough...

*chan*

Hahaha......


I see.

Hahaha......


I see.

Doing a promotion for Liew? Hmmmm

to chan,

liew came to me and asked me to help him kuruskan his face...he said he love his big stomach....he added it's his signature..without the big stomach he feels incomplete. so i nv kuruskan his stomach...

and u..shut up..

hahaha.....