You’re not in Kansas anymore, You’re on Pandora!!!!!

You cannot imagine how much I LOVE this show >>> AVATAR !!!!!!

2days ago, I went to GSC to watch the Avatar 3D ( because Chan wanted to watch 3G so I just teman him la, he is soooooo kesian, haha) and guess what???

I am just came back from MBO about 20 minutes ago. I watched 2nd time with S.P.Y wahahahaha. I cannot deny, this is a BEST movie and although this is my 2nd time and definately, I will go for 3rd even 4rd time. ( 2molo half price, jeng jeng jeng)

SPY asked me which part of the show is my favourite........

After my 2nd time, I can confirm this.........part was my top favourite!!!!!!!!!!! So Sweet ^^


No doubt, my english level is very low. And don;t know why I am so stupid...Everytime after watch a 3D show, I will tell myself to remind myself DO NOT go for 3D show anymore in future. Because there is NO SUBTITLE provided in 3D show. Haishhhh............

Can you imagine? I can said...when the 1st time I watched Avatar 3D without subtitle, I only can understand 35%, and it was very nice for me, 2nd time I can totally understand and it was FANTASTIC for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Na'vis are not good looking but I dont mind to be one of the people. I love their world, I love the plants with lights, wow wow wow....I love it!!!! I want to ride " The Shadow", for me, who can ride the shadow is like who can drive the MOST powerful sport car in the Earth .

If I can, I would like to make some changes for the show. I won't let Grace died and Trudy Chacon as well. They are NOT deserve to die, and I dont mind if Norm Spellman die, hahahaha....( just my opinion la)

I LOVE Neytiri, she is gorgeous for me ( although her face is not like Angelina Jolie but I can see her beauty in the show.

The end ~

0 fed her strawberries: