Dear my friends,

I am sorry because I am too busy recently and totally got NO time to online. If I online, I only go for online banking to do some transaction or update info.

I am glad that my business is getting better every single day. I got a special feeling....which is, God will take more care of those hardworking people ( hahahaha)

My business hours from 9:30am - 9:30pm extended to 11 something night, so can u imagine how tired I am everyday? No rest day, No public holiday ( I also dont want la) because I am very enjoy with it. I love my job very well....( honestly)

I dont know how to describe my feeling right now, because I got no feeling. Zach asked me, izit I start to feel tired already? Of course NO!!!! I realized I am very enjoy ^^

I got no feeling maybe...maybe la, I am too busy and got no time to think so much alreayd. No matter I got how many new ideas or decisions, I cant do it now also because I must fully focus on my business because now is the SEASON !!!

I will do something after CNY la.

p/s: I got abit unhappy because I tak sempat to start my POS system before CNY. My bad~

2 fed her strawberries:

i am so sorry la...
because is just after JCard day and
i was to tired. but i will coming back at feb so dun reject it lo...

This comment has been removed by the author.