Finally....

A damn rich uncle wants to adopt COCO !!!!!!!!

He is a developer ( I guess), is my mum's fren's fren, when he knows I am looking someone to adopt her, he was so HAPPY because he is looking for a BIG dog in the same time. Currently, he got 4 dogs in his bungalow, but they are SMALL dogs like Shi Tzu, Hot dog etc...

Few days ago, he drive his BMW came to my house just to see my dog, because he said he wants to make a dog kennel for her, so have to know her size first...And guess what he said? He said, my house got a huge land for her to move but it is too huge, I scared I cant find her so I think better...he means...want to do something to come out a private land for Coco la.

Wow wow wow...I feel so damn happy for Coco, finally I found someone is dog lover and rich enough to provide her enough foods.

Anyway, I am really tak sampai hati to let her go although our relationship only maintain for 2 months.....but what to do??? Obviously, Uncle Rich can provide better life for Coco, its good for her T-T

Good Luck Coco...U're deserve better!!!!!!!

2 fed her strawberries:

so when is Uncle Richie going to collect Coco?

Monday...hinks hinks hinks.

I feel so bad for her...

i am sucks