Monday >>> Went for this show with Bra and SPY. This is a comedy show but for me just....so so only ( the man in black very handsome). But its good 2 go for movie because we need to destress. Recently we all are too stressful for Thesis and Assignments even though we are just half way....ehem ehem =______=

But at least I've done my Globalization which is from Abang Chan. The feeling is like .....Mmmmmm....nice man. U will know it when u finish one task. The feeling is like...wow~ Damn nice and feel lighter alot. Now I can amagine how stress we are when we go for working life. Stuck in traffic jam, kepik with those smelly Ah neh, Huan Na etc in the LRT after work T-T OMG ~ I hate this kind of life style!!!!!!!

Anyway,I still have 2 face it. What 2 do??? Life is tough BUT wonderful ^^ So, Spy and I went 2 Delicious at One U just now because we want to celebrate.....we done Abang Chan's assign. Yaya,I know this is nothing but I LIKE LA ~ This is good for us go for celebration when we have completed something. Then....now i have to get back 2 another assign.

OKay....I want to go for bed now. Good Night **

1 fed her strawberries:

yai!

goodnight.

=)