Today is my exam last paper. I am super duper Happy and feel very relax now. Even there are no more class or exam to go BUT our apartment is FULL of dust!!!!! I sweep and mop after the S4 = Slim 4 go home. Because I don;t like people around when I am doing my housework because they will step here and there. This is very irritating !!!!!!

Other than that, I found that the kitchen is damn dirty and oily. Somebody cook maggi mee but did not wash the pot. Maybe forgot already but nevermine la... I will do it baby. Then I try to ask handsome Liew help me wipe ceiling fan But he refused to help. He said why girls cannot wipe? I am not very angry with him because it is biasa la ~ He said the fan still can move and windy but seriously the fans are full of dust already. Haizzz.. I cannot imagine how his future wife can survive with him.

I found a dead insect at the shoes rack and it is round, hard and black color. Under the sofa I also found a dead brown color butterfly. Don't know what else I will find in future. haha.. A dead rat? or dead frog? Yuck !!!!! Scary man.....

Bye bye

0 fed her strawberries: