Recently I've been damn busy, a lot of things in my mind. Assignments, proposal and now my new house. So tiring because have to shift my stuffs to the new house and also have to help my parents abit la. Wash, sweep, mop etc. Even the final exam is coming soon, but I still have to go back and help. And now abit better because everything is almost done just left abit here and there la. Below are some pictures ^^

My papa's wonderland

My Niece - Mei Mei staying beside me.
Habis...always come and kacau me ^^

Another monster xuen xuen - my nephew.
His power is unlimited !!!!!!!!
Veryyyyyy naughty.

He is my neighbour now. T-T

Mei Mei siao ord...refused to wear clothes.
Free show hahahaha.
Suharto and liew want to see?
haha

Spy baby

She again, trying to hide in my room.
But her head.....haizz...too.....big. ^^

My living room.

The beautiful owner. waahahahaha

My father;s second wonderland.
Smoking Area ~

Hungry? Here got FREE milk.

Spy also hungry? hahahaha

Now u don;t see.

Now u see. hahahaha

My Art from Ikea.
I love this picture so much so put on my wall.
Two elephnats ^^

My mother;s wonderland pulak.
Women love their kitchen ^^
But havent complete la. hehe

I bought one, nice?
A gift I contribute to my new house.
Rm150 neh....huh

My 2nd living hall = dining hall

Tea pot = fat and short ~ ~

My idea to decorate my living hall.

My father;s NEW Boo Boo. XOXOX
So Sexy !!!!!!

A place to put my Tv, but my Tv not yet come.
Giak Giak Giak.

My door

A place for my Guan Yin Buddha.
But havent arrive yet.
On the way from China.

My portrait corner !!!!

5 fed her strawberries:

why mei mei's hair one side like so high and the other side so low wan? wahahaha...

i love ur hse..so nice!!

giak giak giak. will visit OFTEN!

i realised i am fatter

ccb

wow.. nice house..

Thanks buddies !!!!

Feel FREE can come to my house...

Bra suggested have a BBQ nite after exam and will try 2 ask orange, ms chua, yaoyao, ah hong, foo huei etc to have a garthering party !!!!

Let's Party baby !!!!!!!!!

when i go melaka then go tumpang tinggal at ur haus can o not? =P