Umm.. 2day my blog tittle is RECENTLY ~
Just wana let all my dearest FRens know wat am i doing now,
hehe, i am working in a cafe with S.P.Y right now..
WHERE?? Rat House..haha. nola. is Biz Lounge lar ~
Umm, salary is not consider high but for me still acceptable ^^
Rm700 include makan + drinks + parking FOC..
most important is i wana gain the experience bcos ...
never be a waitress b4 in cafe.. and frm next week i will bcum
the bar tender in biz lounge...Eh~ really learn alot frm this cafe ^^

But.. dun like their mgmt and the stupid boss...
He like not care abt his cafe, only focus on his Direct selling..
OMG ~ he asked me JOIN him pulak.. eat shit la.
I hate Direct Selling !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So i have 2 work 6days per week, my OFF day also different with spy.
Thats y no time ajak u guys yamcha lo...
If u guys dun mind can cum 2 biz Lounge, i can gv u 10% hehehe

ok, i wan2 take my wangi bathe ord. see ya ^^
so MISS u all..hinks hinks hinks T-T

0 fed her strawberries: