Umm.. recently found that no mood 2 update my blog.
After final exam i felt damn lazy 2 do anything besides..
eat n sleep ; sleep n ear ; sometimes i will make shit la. lol
ok, jus came back frm Genting, not bad for this journey...
abit cold but very nice for ZzzZZzzzzz.....i went with S.P.Y
and some my KL@NS frens....before that plan 2 go with
suharto they all but... some kennot make it...some dun noe la.
So mayb next year when we all go 2 PJ study only go again lo.
haizz.. no fate la. what 2 do? haha....

What is my planning now??
umm.. will find a job then earn some pocket $$.
and always stay at home also will be very bored....
hope can be waitress bcos wana change a new environment.
dun noe y ah liew so LOVE selling hp le?? haizz..
I kennot always stay at a same place.. i will siao @_@

will update more n more ~ bye

3 fed her strawberries:

WHY RECENTLY NO PPL GIVE ME COMMENT??
U ALL STILL ALIVE ONOT?
WALAUWEH.. APA NI???
I DUN LIKE U ALL ORD LA..
ALL ARE DUDES..HUH

ok, i'm giving u a comment.
pls write more stuff abt ur daily life.. or UR PERSONAL LIFE.. or UR PRIVATE LIFE... or UR SECRET AFFAIR WIF SPY.. (oh shit!) or anything dat is interesting if u r desperate 4 lots of comments..
posting a bunch of questionnaires or something else wont end up anywhere 4 any of us 2 think wat comments 2 give..
so.. i gave my comments, rite?
b thankful dat i gave u a comment.

Thanks... alot my dear sex fren.
hahahahaha..dun misunderstanding pls.
u are NOT my sex partner ok?
dun thk too much..haha