After the war between me n si cicak busuk...
Now.. the stupid anak liew come n attacked me pulak..
Why? why my predestination so BAd ??
Anak Liew = cockroach in his car ~~
ok..mayb sometimes our car also got 1 ekor..
(but my car dont have) the problem is.........
Fu-Yohhh ~ Ah Liew kuat give birth man.
Jus now we ( bra,spy,me n bapa cockroach)
went for yam cha at old town >>>>>>>>>
OMG ~ we found 4 babi liew in his car..
oops....is baby not babi hahaha...
I realised his car ord more than 1 year didnt wash,
i dun noe wat is his reason but... he reali got problem.
Haizz.. hope he can wash his car asap bcos..dun noe later
will cum out a katak/cat/rat/ etc onot???
haha.........may GOD bless him ^^

2 fed her strawberries:

yuck! i also don't dare to sit in his car anymore...so many anak lipas inside...gross man..!!!

ah liew ah liew...lepas cukur janggut, masalah baru muncul...apa ni????

an zhua zho?

really o nt?!
nxt time take the photos to show the truth...
i wan 2 see it...