My dear lovely friend ~

I wish you a HApi Bird Day...

and must be happy all the time.

Get ur dream job in near future..

make a wish make a wish...

yeah

1 fed her strawberries:

Rapee Massage Bangkok said... 14 April 2019 at 06:53  


Bapok Thomas Didymuz Toh says that the front desk person at Rapee is very understanding and will let you change therapist, this is her experience which she share on BlowingWind Forum:

in bkk now and there is shortage of therapist now, as many boy go back hometown. My fave guys at Rapee also went back.

was assigned another guy called Ron, who was supposedly from Chiang Mai.

he is expert at massage, throughout the massage keep saying my skin is very soft and nice to massage. His touches to my bare skin was quite nice as I felt his fingers inserted into my hole occasionally.

when I turn over, he was prepared for action already, his shorts were off, revealing his wet hard rod. Tasted some of his salty precum in my mouth, he proceeded to pump hard into my hole after which. Ended with him shooting his cream into my mouth.

tasted a bit like the Thai fish sauce, salty with a fishy aroma!