I am facing a huge problem right now....

There is a Devil inside me, how??????

Who can help me?????

Recently, I always don't feel like working...

Feel like want to ponteng every morning ( Today I ponteng)

Feel like want to run away when working....

Feel like don;t want to go back when having lunch...

My company is good...

My manager is good...

my Boss is good...

my lady boss also good...

my pay is good....

Then???

I also don't know....

5 fed her strawberries:

you wan my hug? :)

bra..... badminton. hahaha

haizzz....useless Bra.

where are u?

how are u?

dah start kerja?

masih hidup?

Try to do not give urself too much stress... Are you having stress now? I think you like to open business yourself.

Business???

Not really, bcos my dad keep forcing me quit this job and take over his business and the shop as well.

Maybe..I am just lazy, want to spent but dun wan 2 earn money. wahaha

Now, I feel better..thks.

hello,i google management trainee for jusco and i get your blog~
may i know are you stil working with jusco as management trainee,may i know how thing going on and what the jobscope about~i am really interested with the detail,hope you can help me~thanks a lot~and sorry for disturbing~