Actually I came back from Shanghai for quite a long time. The reason I didnt post about that is because I got NO picture to upload at all and nothing special for me to talk about the trip also. Because I am not go for fun, I went with my father because he need to do business so I just follow him and take care of him la. hahaha....actually is him take care of me, but same la. ^^

I spent 10 days in China, besides went to Shanghai I also went to alot of places such as Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Chaozhou, Hangzhou, Xiamen etc. Thats why I am so rush and can;t go shopping also. I am so SORRY to all my frens bcos didnt buy anythg for them T-T

My next semester will start very soon - 8 Sept 2008. This is my final semester also. So I want to study very hard and very smart also. haha. Really hope can graduate with my frens in the same time,I dont want to failed again T-T

2 fed her strawberries:

i wish i can go to china too. cos i want to try their famous noodles, wtf. haha.

always makan makan n makan..haizzz...my chubby fren, u are so chubby u noe that? pls....do sumthg