Today ...I decided create a BLOG in blogger.com because I found that Friendster Blog not secure enough.
So start from 2day,blogger is my Daily blog and friendster blog will bcum my monthly blog...hahahaha

The reason is I got too much thing need 2 write,bcos my LIFE IS WONDERFUL >>>>>>>>>>(horse face)

Honestly, Life is definitely NOT EASY ...

::U do not know when ur BEST fren will harm + cheat you...

::Although u ord TRY ur BEST in ur exam,
but in the end u still failed....

::Even u treat him/her damn good, spent all the $$ to satisfy him/her..
but in the end ,he/she wont appreciate u....

::YOU tahan the stupid Hungriness, but after 1 month u Timbang..
ur weight still maintain....

::YOU dun wan 2 sleep, keep doing the ASSignment...
but still kenot finish......

::YOU drive very slow + very carefully ....
In the end, others ppl BANG you pulak....

The conclusion is >>> We got NO CHOICE and these are not under our CONTROL also ~
We only can control our MOOD... neither we smile 2 face it NOR cry 2 accept it........( T-T or ^o^ )

My father always tell me...." Dun always ask WHY u dont have ; MUST say what I am HAVING now "
hahaha.. it is abit Weird cos i translate 2 English...^^











2 fed her strawberries:

Yea..you are right aso...i agree~~~

hehe..but life is like that la...so...live life cool~

life doesnt means must as wat we want it to be. but i believe that we can beautify it by having an extraordinary point of view of what we want to be and who we are currently. find and boost your inner power that
only you yourself in this world that have it and it is make you special and make you better then any famous people in this entire world.

special means, you are different!!!
and doesnt wrong with it.....